Midwest Mother’s Day Classic
This year the Midwest Mother’s Day Classic reached a record number of 310 teams including international competition. Three levels of play (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) ensure that every team finds itself matched against similar competition. In addition to providing excellent competition, this newest addition to the Heartland tournament series is formatted to be particularly family friendly.
The tournament will be hosted at the Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex, where siblings can enjoy the multiple playgrounds, the skate park, or the tennis courts. Mothers will be honored on Sunday, when each player will be given a flower to present to their mother.
U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)
U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)
U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)
$550 for 7 v 7 teams
$625 for 9 v 9 teams
$675 for 11 v 11 teams
The 2018 Midwest Mother’s Day Classic will be held at:
THE STATE OF THE ART – SCHEELS OVERLAND PARK SOCCER COMPLEX ALONG WITH ADDITIONAL OVERFLOW VENUES.
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas
- Great central location in Overland Park
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex