The Border Battle
The 2017 Border Battle Soccer Tournament will be held in one of the country’s finest soccer facilities, the Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex
, home of the 2013 USYSA National Championships and Swope Park Soccer Village.
This tournament has already been established and recognized as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts ECNL, NPL, State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. We are anticipating another sell out event in 2017 with teams traveling from all over the Midwest!
To accommodate all of the teams, games will be played at the OP facility and Swope Soccer Village.
U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)
U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)
U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)
$550 for 7 v 7 teams
$625 for 9 v 9 teams
$675 for 11 v 11 teams
The 2017 Border Battle Tournament will be held in two of the nations finest soccer facilities:
THE STATE OF THE ART – SCHEELS OVERLAND PARK SOCCER COMPLEX and SWOPE SOCCER VILLAGE
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas
- Great central location in Overland Park
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex