The Heartland Soccer Association offers several sponsorship opportunities to fit your marketing and advertising needs.
Consider these Benefits:
- The Heartland website received over 1 million hits in the past year alone.
- More than 300,000 cars visited the parks in the last year realizing approximately 900,000 people.
- Visitors to the parks range from parents, grandparents and siblings of youth players, players ranging from 9 to 19, referees and coaches.
- More than 7,000 games are played during the Fall and Spring seasons.
- Heartland Soccer Association controls the 18 field "Soccer Only" Heritage Soccer Complex with Johnson County Parks and Recreation.
The Soccer Family Lifestyle:
When not on the field, soccer families are on the go. Whether they are surfing the internet, playing video games,
or on the road to a tournament, game, or practice, soccer families retain active lifestyles.
The Active Soccer Player:
Today, more kids participate in soccer than any other youth sport. Players enjoy soccer as a lifestyle, and more than a game;
they compete for the excitement, enjoyment, challenge, and lessons of success. These players are well connected:
95% have internet access and 22% have a cell phone.
The "Soccer Mom":
The "Soccer Mom" is now part of a lexicon for those who would describe the basic American Family Culture. Nationally they are:
Affluent - 67% have annual incomes greater than $60,000. 43% have annual incomes greater than $80,000.
Connected - 75% have a cell phone. 61% have internet access.
Involved - 96% attend at least one game or practice.
(source: SWR Worldwide 2001)
Interested in advertising with Heartland?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org