1. You must first contact the opposing team manager and/or coach. Team contact information can be found here
2. Both coaches will need to agree on an available re-schedule date that suit both teams . Do not send in online form until both teams agree on a date.
3. Once you have agreed on a date , BOTH teams must fill out the online reschedule form and submit it. BOTH teams must agree on a date before sending in the reschedule form.
4. Upon receiving the re-schedule request, Heartland will confirm the request with both teams by e-mail, giving them the date, time and field
5. The game will then be posted on our website with the new information
6. If the opposition will not agree to the reschedule, the game will be played on the original date and location or it will be regarded as a forfeit
1. We have a flexible re-scheduling policy and will work with teams to the utmost of our abilities.
2. A valid reason must be provided for a re-schedule. Re-scheduling games causes issues/concerns for both teams, managers and families. Abusing this system will create an adjustment to our flexible re-scheduling policy. Valid reasons would include participating in a new tournament, shortage of players due to ACT tests etc. Missing a coach or key player would NOT be considered a valid reason !
3. Any changes that need to be made during the season must be received a minimum of 10 days prior to the original game date. Games will not be rescheduled if the request is received less than 10 days prior to the scheduled game date. No Exceptions!
4. Note, requests MUST go through the team manager and coach.
5. Teams failing to notify the office or not show for a scheduled game will be charged a No-show fee and a forfeit.