9161 W 133rd Street Overland Park, KS 66213 - Ph: 913.888.8768 - Fax: 913.888.0362 - Rainout: 913-307-3684 Email: info@heartlandsoccer.net - Hours: Mon-Fri 10-3
Heartand Soccer Association - Coaches Frequently Asked Questions
How can I contact the Heartland office?
You can call (913) 888-8768 between the hours of 10am - 3pm. You can also reach the office via email at info@heartlandsoccer.net.
I need the phone number for a coach.
You can find the phone number for a current coach and/or manager under the 'Coach Resources> Team Contacts' tab. Then click on the coach's age bracket under Boy's/Girls Premier/Recreational divisions. Click Here to be redirected to this page.
Can I bring Player Loan Agreement in to get signed?
Your club registrar needs to sign (BVSC, OSC, KPSL, SWUSC, NEU, OPSC).
My score is wrong.
You may submit your correct score (coaches only) under the 'Coaches > Report an Incorrect Score' tab. Click Here to be redirected to this page.
I want to file a comment and/or complaint (coach/referee/office/field marshals etc.).
You can submit comments at any time online under the 'Contact  Heartland ' tab. Click Here to be redirected to this page.
Who is in charge of seeding teams?
Each Club sends a representative to the recreational seeding meeting. Club representatives and independent club representatives sign up thru KPSL to the premier seeding meeting.
I need to get a new player card.
You need to call your Heartland club registrar. Click Here to be redirected to this page.
I need to get a travel form.
Travel Forms are available online: Click Here
I need a guest player form.
Guest Player forms are available online: Click Here
Can you tell me about tournaments coming up?
Click Here to view upcoming Kansas/Missouri Tournaments.
Do I need a travel form to play a friendly game out of my home state?
Do I need a travel form to play games or tournaments at Heritage Soccer Park?
All teams from outside the State of Kansas need travel permits. Travel Forms are available online at http://www.ksysa.org/KYS_forms.php
The referee didn’t give me my cards back.
First check the Field Managers office at Heritage Soccer Park and the Overland Park Soccer Complex. Cards are returned to office on Monday after games are played each week.
The other team won't return my phone call to reschedule game.
Keep office staff informed. We have other means of contacting team.
I just found out I will not have enough players to play this weekend. What are my options?
Check out the Heartland Reschedule policy for your options.
Can I play on more then one team?
Premier players may play on two premier teams as long as they are not in the same age division! Recreational players may not.
I still have not received MYSA player cards.
Contact your Club Registrar to verify you completed everything. Heartland can offer one game exemptions when the office is notified and the player(s) are verified.
When are schedules available? Heartland attempts to have the entire season's schedules available about 10 days prior to the first weekend of league games.  Check out the Season Calendar for specific schedule dates.
How do I find out if games are canceled due to weather?
Call the Heartland Rainout line at 913-599-9777 or on the Field conditions page of this website.
How does my company advertise at Heritage Soccer Park and on the Heartland website?
Contact the Heartland office 913-888-8768 or by e-mail info@heartlandsoccer.net
I lost something at the Heritage Soccer Park this weekend.
All items found are keep in the Field Managers Office at the park. Office is open on game days only!
Heartland Soccer Sponsors

Heartland Newsletter
Join Heartland
Heartland Photos


Heartland Soccer Association - Member Clubs

© 2014 - Heartland Soccer Association